The collections of the Archives and Rare Books at Becker Library are open to all researchers, scholars, and to the general public. However, a Becker Library Aeon account is required to view materials in the Archives and Rare Books reading room and to place photoduplication orders of materials in our collections. All requests and photoduplication orders must be made through a Becker Library Aeon account.
You may use your Becker Library Aeon account to:
- submit requests to view materials in our collections automatically via links from our library catalog, finding aid database, and image gallery
- submit requests to place materials on hold in advance of a visit to Archives and Rare Books
- submit orders for scanning and photocopying
- track the status of each of your requests and photoduplication orders
- access detailed information about past requests
Please login to your Becker Library Aeon Account, or create a new account, by selecting the appropriate option below.